"All my life reflect thy will."


 As we approach the close of our mission, I begin to reflect what I have learned through this experience. I kept a 'spiritual thoughts' note in my phone. Whenever the spirit spoke to my heart, I wrote it down. I am amazed at the inspiration that I have received during this time of our mission. I have kept a journal and a scripture notebook. These are reminders of all the Lord has blessed me. This mission has been priceless. I will be ever changed for good because of it.

One of the most important blessings is the strengthening of my testimony of Jesus Christ and my desire to follow him. My testimony has been strengthened by many mission/zone conferences, personal study of the  Savior, music, and prayer. It is hard for me to express my testimony but the words of this song reflects my feelings.

Savior, Redeemer of my soul, Whose mighty hand hath made me whole, Whose wondrous pow'r hath raised me up. And filled with sweet my bitter cup! What tongue my gratitude can tell, O gracious God of Israel.

Never can I repay thee, Lord, But I can love thee. Thy pure word, Hath it not been my one delight, My joy by day, my dream by night? Then let my lips proclaim it still, And all my life reflect thy will. (Orson F. Whitney, 1855-1931)

We are grateful for the time we have spent in both missions. The 11 months serving in the Salt Lake City headquarters mission and soon to be 12 months in Japan have been invaluable. I was impatient during our wait in Utah but I can see the Lord's hand in that period of time. Our family has been richly blessed.

Comments

  1. And leaving is hard to imagine! A month left for us here in the Headquarters Mission. We are so grateful that our paths crossed yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 more days--Our mission is coming to a close

Enjoying our time here...

Daruma Doll