"I am the way..."


 Monday we took a cable car and then a ropeway up Mt. Maya. A storm blew in while we were on the top of the mountain. 


The wind was cold and wet. There was a small cafe with large windows that looked over the view. We sat inside for over an hour watching the storm as it swept across the bay in the Kansai area. 


A cup of hot cocoa, void of sugar,  to warm up.

We talked about life and death. Fred's mother died last November, his brother died 2 years ago, and his youngest brother is battling cancer now. I feel sad for their families and the lost time together. Then, a rainbow appeared. It reminded me of God's promises. 

John 14:2-6

In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And wither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas saith unto him, Lord we know not wither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 more days--Our mission is coming to a close

Enjoying our time here...

Daruma Doll