What is it?



What is it? Dragon Fruit which tastes like a mild kiwi. That's part of the fun of being in a foreign country. You get to try new things.

We continue to open new apartments and receive more missionaries.  Not only have we received Americans but we also have received someone from Australia and Brazil. The sister from Brazil speaks 3 languages.  How? I'm having trouble with two. 🤣

Friday was a fun day--work in the office all day, feed the missionaries after work, make cookies for the arriving missionaries the next day, and listen to a webinar from two doctors on common medical issues of missionaries (Long COVID and Fungal infections).  I don't blame the mission. A lot of that busyness is part of my own choosing. Burning my candle at both ends.



This is the entrance to the Mission Office. I love it. We see it a lot. I hope you love what you are doing. Life is too short not to enjoy it.  If not, change what you are doing. Make it better. 

At the end of Jacob's life, a Book of Mormon prophet, he said:

"time passed away with us, and also our lives passed away as if it were unto us a dream" Jacob 7:26

I get it. Life is zooming by. My happiness depends on my attitude, my decisions, on what I do. I hope you have a great week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 more days--Our mission is coming to a close

Enjoying our time here...

Daruma Doll