(Sing to "Farmer in the Dell")
日本に行きたい
日本い行きたい
おおきいひこきで
日本に行きたい

To Japan I want to go,
To Japan I want to go,
In a big airplane,
To Japan I want to go.

Thank you to James, my brother-in-law, who shared this little ditty with us.  Japan is opening borders on March 1.  We are hoping this will be the path for us to get to Japan.  One bonus is the quarantine has decreased to 3 days or less. My father said, "Now you can start your mission."  Correction--We've been serving for 9.5 months.  The clock is ticking.

"Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him; fret not thyself..." Psalm 37:7

It's hard to be patient...

Comments

  1. Sang that song for six weeks in the MTC back in the day. Never gets old and stays as true as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like the power of the spoken word in song to lift our hearts. On it's way!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 more days--Our mission is coming to a close

Enjoying our time here...

Daruma Doll