Merry Christmas to All

Snow has fallen in Utah just in time for Christmas. It is a winter wonderland with all the lights and decorations on temple square.

We attended a wonderful Christmas Devotional with our Salt Lake City Headquarters Mission this week.  Fred and I also joined the Elijah Choir with lots of choir practice in preparation for the our Christmas program.

One of the sister missionaries pointed out a scripture that touched my heart.

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they say run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31


I continue to study Japanese everyday.  I found a Japanese saying that I really like.

Nana korobi ya oki. 

"I fall 7 times, and get up 8."

 Wishing you a Merry Christmas to all with happiness as you celebrate the birth of our Savior.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 more days--Our mission is coming to a close

Enjoying our time here...

Daruma Doll