"...according to the own due time of the Lord."

 JAPAN HAS OPENED IT'S BORDERS TO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND STUDENTS!!

We have heard from our mission president that this includes missionaries.  Now, we  only have to wait to receive our visas.  This could be quick or very long.  The news states there are 370,000 applicants waiting to come to Japan. 


This week in the scriptures I read...

"...according to the own due time of the Lord." 1 Nephi 10:3

Things happen in the due time of the Lord. We are sitting in a hybrid state waiting to go to Japan. It's easy to think if I fast and pray harder, if I talk to the right people, if I watch the news closer, I can speed up the process.  I need to relax. The Lord is the one who needs us in Japan to do His work. He will make sure it happens when it needs to happen. He has heard our prayers and pleading. He knows of our desire to serve.



In the meantime, he has given us a wonderful mission giving us opportunities to serve and allowed us to live near our family where we can spend time with those who we have been separated for so many years.


I think I need to RELAX. It will happen in the due time of the Lord.

Comments

  1. That is such great news! I agree, Heavenly Father knows when it’s time. Enjoy your moments with your loved ones now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! The time is approaching… ❤️♥️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always need to relax! Lol easier said than done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! I'm glad you've been here these last few months and could spend time with our family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 more days--Our mission is coming to a close

Enjoying our time here...

Daruma Doll